14) This intriguing ancient suited figure from Ecuador, appears to be wearing a spacesuit. It is displayed beside a modern astronaut to demonstrate the remarkable similarities.
15) Sculptures from the ancient Incas, who were much more advanced than other similar civilizations of their time and area. Displayed are two flying saucers. The Inca civilization was in close contact with aliens. Their advanced mathematics, astronomical charts and calendars are attributed to extraterrestrial visitors.
16) The ‘Baptism of Christ’ was painted in 1710, by Aert De Gelder. This is one the finest UFO and alien depictions in ancient art. A UFO shines light on Christ, as John baptizes him. It could be interpreted as a divine being, but its uncanny resemblance to common UFO descriptions, leaves little doubt about what it was meant to be.
17) A french picture from the Literature ‘Le Livre Des Bonnes Moeurs’, by Jacques Legrand, a book of French works from 1388. Some speculate that the object was a balloon, but during that period in time, there were no such devices yet.
18) Entitled The ‘Miracle of the Snow’, this painting from 1388-1440, by Masolino Da Panicale, currently resides at the church of Santa Maria Maggiore, in Florence, Italy. It shows two ‘humans’ in a circle type cloud, hovering above the disciples. This could easily be interpreted spiritually, or, something more extraterrestrial, like them looking down from a hovering UFO.